Hotel with wellness area
in Alsace in Obernai
The property’s history
À La Cour d'Alsace is deeply rooted in the history of the medieval town of Obernai.
Centuries have passed and the former imperial estate of the “Cour de Gail” has become a unique hotel and restaurant which is the perfect combination of the past and the present, of tradition and the modernity of its facilities.
The entire team at À La Cour d'Alsace embodies the living heritage of this place: the noble art of hospitality.
The A la Cour d'Alsace hotel has an area which is dedicated to your well-being.
Ideal for relaxing and enjoying all the soothing properties of water: a heated indoor swimming pool with massaging jets and counter current swimming jets, a sauna and a hammam.
With a sleek decor including a superb mosaic by Stefan Szczesny, you’ll love taking the time to relax here. We also have a massage room.
With its cosy, intimate feel, it’s the perfect place to benefit from all the expertise of our professional beauticians who offer massages and face and body treatments by appointment.
- Opening hours: every day from 7am to 8.30pm.
- Access: under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for him/her.
- Robes, slippers and towels are available in guests’ rooms.
The hotel and restaurant À La Cour d'Alsace overlook a beautiful tree-lined garden (1200 m²), a constant haven of peace.
You’re sure to fall in love with this beautiful garden and its lawns, flowers and shrubs.
A breath of fresh air, scents which change with the seasons, utter peace and quiet:
enjoy it al from the comfort of a chair in the garden or on the landscaped terrace for lunch or dinner in the summer.
Services and facilities
- 4-star hotel
- Gourmet restaurant
- Traditional winstub
- Wellness area: indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam
- Seminars & events: 6 rooms for up to 140 people
- 1200 m² garden
For the comfort of our guests
- Free, private car park
- Charging station for electric cars
- Free wi-fi
- Bicycle storage
- Business centre
- Non-smoking hotel
- Breakfast buffet served between 7am and 10am.
- Continental breakfast served in guests’ rooms.
- Charge for breakfast for children aged 12 to 18
- Luggage room/Concierge
- Childcare on request
- Laundry service
- Languages spoken: French, German, English, Italian
- 24-hour reception, 7 days a week
- Check in: from 3pm/Check out: by 12
- Animals accepted in rooms and in Le Caveau de Gail.
Additional charge of €19/night.
Collection of several buildings from the 16th century
In the centre of a dynamic town
“I love getting to know our guests. I focus on their well-being throughout their stay with us.
When they tell me more about themselves, their families and their lives, I know that they really feel at home.”